-
October 28th, 2004, 04:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I very recently purchased AGT15 - medium skin, black textured hair, brown eyes. Well she arrived with a "do" - the top half in a braid, which was trimmed after the band, and then the bottom half just in a pony tail. You can see a similar style on the site. This means that her hair is actually 2 different lenghts, and the top part is kinky (from the braid) while the bottom part is straight. Also there seem to be a lot of little "frizzies" - broken or short strands of hair on the top of her head or around the face.
She is brand new - is this typical of the textured hair AGT's? They probably all come this way I bet, I'm not sure if I should return her or try to work with the hair. I do think she's beautiful... It's just kind of annoying since I thought all AGT's had one-length hair!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks